lundi 25 juin 2018

Summer sculpting workshop in Milan

 
 
 
SUMMER SCULPTURE WORKSHOP
MILAN - 28 & 29 JULY: THE FEMALE BUST
 
Hey guys!
I just wanted to announce my next summer weekend workshop :-).
I will be teaching in Milan, Italy, on 28 & 29 of July. I have the chance to be host in a beautifull studio, own by the italian art director and animator Marguerita Premuroso. I will talk about women's beauty, forms, shapes and gender variations.

Join me to learn more about sculpting during those classes!


The female bust

USEFUL INFOS:
♦︎ Where? 
♦︎ Price: 200 EU, Including armature, plinth and modeling clay (Chavant NSP).
♦︎ Available seats : 8 to 14 students
♦︎ Complete toolsets available on request

♦︎ More infos on my WEBSITE
♦︎ Secure your spot now on my WEBSITE
 
 
 
CONTACT :
♦︎ Feel free to contact me at contact@romainvandenbogaert.com if you have any other additionnal questions.
 
COURSE CONTENT :
MILAN
♦︎
Romain Van den Bogaert will share with the students his process to design and sculpt a female portrait, from the basic forms to the finest
details !
♦︎ Students will learn how to follow a structured sculpting process and learn female head and neck anatomy.
♦︎ Anatomy and design will be discussed using educational references and examples. Students will learn the main features specific to female faces.
♦︎ The course is designed to meet the needs of beginners and experienced sculptors.
♦︎ Romain's personal miniature and sculpture range available onsite as well as educational anatomy references

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire